CHANGEMAKERSCOACHING AND CONSULTING
As a Communications Consultant, Gini Graham Scott can do the following for you:
Promote your products and services through social and traditional media.
Improve your communications with clients, customers, and employees.
Write press releases, ads, query letters, and marketing materials.
Develop and write content for print, Internet, video, email, and online courses.
Increase your visibility, authority, and public image.
Self-Publishing, Writing, and Ghostwriting.
Design strategies to determine and reach your target market.
Provide regular coaching to help you create and implement your communications strategy.
WE WORK WITH AND COORDINATE A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS AS NEEDED FOR YOUR PROJECT.
These include a website and graphic designer, publicist, social media specialist, videographer, and photographer.
Gini has worked with hundreds of clients on a variety of projects. She recently received an M.A. in Communication from the California State, East Bay, in addition to her other degrees, including a Ph.D. from the University of California and J.D. from the University of San Francisco. So you know she is well qualified to assist you with different types of writing, self-publishing, and communication strategies.
Set up a coaching or consultation with Gini to go over your current materials and approaches. She can also help you assess and develop your goals.
Here are some introductory packages to get started
Editorial Review, Feedback, and Editing
- Includes a review of your manuscript, blogs, or other written materials up to 300 pages.
- You’ll get a 1-2 page write-up with suggestions about what to do, plus if relevant, 1-3 pages of editing to illustrate what we recommend, no matter who you hire.
Communications Strategy Review and Assessment
- Discuss your goals and what you are currently doing to promote your book, company, products, or services.
- You’ll get a 1-hour consulting session, along with a 1-3 page plan you can use to implement the steps to reach your goals.
Ongoing Coaching and Consulting
- Set up a monthly, biweekly, or weekly coaching or consulting program to guide and support you, whatever you decide to do.
- Coaching involves helping you generally; consulting focuses on what to do to create, develop, and implement a project or series of projects.
- We have one-time, three month, six month, and yearly packages and payment plans.