GUIDELINES FOR GETTING STARTED
Gini Graham Scott can work from your rough draft, notes, tapes, transcripts, or interviews with you. If you need help organizing your project or deciding what to write about and how, we can set up a consultation with Dr. Scott for you.
Book proposals with sample chapters can be prepared in 1-2 weeks; a complete book in 4-6 weeks. Articles, blogs, website copy, and marketing materials can be prepared in 1-3 days, depending on length.
We can help with finding publishers, agents, producers, and others in the publishing and film industries. See our book and film video page to see examples of clients we have helped. For assistance with promoting books, films, articles, or other projects, see our affiliate’s website at the PR and Networking Connection.
If you need additional research, we work with research assistants who help find articles, books, and other documents online.
Some examples of Gini’s books developed with the aid of outside researchers include:
- The New Middle Ages (Nortia Press)
- Internet Book Piracy (Allworth Press)
- Lies and Liars: How and Why Sociopaths Lie (Skyhorse Publishing)
- When I Grow Up, I’d Like to Be a Sturgeon (Sasquatch Books)
- Homicide by the Rich and Famous (Berkley Books & Greenwood Press)
- Can We Talk! The Power and Influence of Talk Radio (Perseus)
- Mind Your Own Business: The Battle for Personal Privacy (Insight)