PROGRAMS ON WRITING, PUBLISHING, AND PROMOTING YOUR BOOK
The programs are for participants who are writing, publishing, and promoting a book, whether self-published or published by a mainstream publisher.
Programs range from 20 minute keynotes and 1-2 hour seminars to half-day to full-day workshops. Dr. Scott is also available as a panelist at meetings, conferences, and conventions.
Popular topics include:
- How to write your book
- How to write a book proposal that sells
- How to work with a ghostwriter or co-writer
- How to find a mainstream publisher
- How to self-publish your book as a print-on-demand (POD) or e-book
- How to promote your book through the traditional media, Internet, and social media
- How to create a platform to promote your book
Some of the information in these programs is drawn from Dr. Scott’s books:
- Sell Your Book, Script, or Column
- How to Find Publishers and Agents and Get Published
- How to Get Published and Deal with Clients, Co-Writing, Copyrights, and Contracts.
Information on promotion is drawn from her books:
- The Complete Guide to Doing Your Own PR
- The Complete Guide to Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Business or Yourself.