USING A VIDEO FOR PROMOTION
Having a video or video series can help you gain interest, whether you are promoting a book, company, product or service.
The video personalizes whatever you are promoting, adds to your credibility, and helps you build a social media following.
Some examples of promotional videos include:
- Book trailers
- Script and film trailers and sizzle reels
- Promotional videos for your company, product, or service
- Speaker videos to promote you as a speaker
Typically, videos should be 1-2 minutes for sizzle reels; 2-3 minutes for trailers. You can put them on your website, YouTube, and various social media sites. You can include a link to the video on any queries, press releases, or social media posts.
For the best impact, invest in a professionally created video, using photos or edited video footage.
We can help you create your video in several ways:
- Prepare a script for you
- Create a video from photos
- Create a documentary or narrative video, featuring you and your associates
Figure on about $200-300 for a script; $300 for a photo video, and $3000-5000 for a documentary or narrative video, with the cost depending on the length, number of locations, size of the cast and crew, and other factors.